Wednesday, June 03, 2009

DoF Newswire: Man Escapes Oppressive Agents of the Evil Witch Queen


A delicious vid passed on by friend of the DoF/Mustache ride operator E-Dubs, who sets this brilliant clip up perfectly in his email:

"It starts out as an "annoying drunk guy getting tazed by the cops" video, but at 1:15 it transcends banality and transfigures itself into awesomeness . . . YAHWEH awesomeness at that."


Quick Diary Poll:
What would you like to see become the hot catch phrase of the summer:
a) I am at peace with every man in the nation and you men are violent
b) Your evil witch queen says it's not allowed to be
c) I call on the compassions of the universe
d) I am defending myself in favor of that
e) YAHWEEEEEEHHHHHH!

Leave your answer in the comments and win nothing.

7 comments:

Hustlette said...

nice

Katherine said...

I want to know who MARRIED this guy???

Tajmccall said...

Who wouldn't? He rules.

Anonymous said...

definitely B.

Askov Finlayson said...

Your evil witch queen says it's not allowed to be

It sums up the disjointed rantings of a crazed crackpot. When I see guys like this got married, I'm less stunned that someone agreed to marry me.

Katherine said...

"When I see guys like this got married, I'm less stunned that someone agreed to marry me."

Hahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Its really a toss up between
d) I am defending myself in favor of that

and
YAHWEEEEEEHHHHHH!