Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Bob Seger Dilemma

I really, really hate Bob Seger with every molecule of my being. I really, REALLY do. I wish he would die in a fire and that his music be sucked into a black hole, never to torture innocent ears again.

But now I have a huge issue. Without Bob Seger, none of this would be possible:



In fact, I've listened to Bob Seger now 20 more times in the past 10 minutes, than I ever would in 10 lifetimes. I would like to watch this video without the music, but then I would miss the sweet, satisfying *THUD* of teenage head against slickly polished wood flooring. It's just SO satisfying. Fuck you Bob Seger. (But thank you all the same).

2 comments:

blaine_fridley said...

that just gets stronger and stronger with each viewing. the only way that'd be better is if it was actually tom cruise. and a pool of blood was involved.

Merton Sussex said...

Good Christ, that's hilarious.

It's hilarious not just for the knee-jerk schadenfreude, but it's also hilarious on a much deeper level, because you know damn well these bimbettes decided they were gonna put on their daddys' shirts and some wee panties, and shake their little asses around for the internet because they're JUST SO KEWT OMG!!! But instead of delivering a performance that thousands of horndog teenage boys would scrutinize frame-by-frame looking for stray nipple, they've instead proven how easy it is to get owned by gravity when you're a goddamned moron. Maybe the concussion will knock some sense into her dopey skull, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, it's worth noting that the tiny smile on her vapid friend as she goes to turn off the camera says "wow I feel bad for thinking that was hysterical" just as much as it says "This will be on the internet before she sees the inside of an emergency room."

Nice find, Deedz.