Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hey, ladies, DJ Tanner says you should go make your man a sandwich.

By Blaine Fridley, Agnostic/1990 TGIF Line-up Expert

Ever wonder what happened to Candace Cameron, TV's DJ Tanner from "Full House"? Yeah, me neither. Anyway, she's hotter than ever, not that it matters, because she's now apparently "married to god", which means about as much as me declaring that I have a "civil union with Bigfoot" (I know, I spelled god with a lowercase "g" and Bigfoot with a capital "B". That's only because I'm more convinced of Bigfoot's existence.) Yes, just like her former Teen Beat idol brother Kirk, Candace has become a religious nutbar, as you'll see in her essay below entitled "How to use the Bible to set women's liberation back 6,000 years."




(CLICK PIC TO TRAVEL AT LIGHT SPEED IN REVERSE IN THE WOMEN'S LIB TIME MACHINE)


Man, who ever thought BOB SAGET would turn out to be the cool one?


5 comments:

Sully Sullivan said...

I always hated DJ. I found all the kids on that show annoying. Actually everyone was annoying. I forget why I even watched the damn thing. Anyhow, at least it's not Scientology.

Anonymous said...

I bet Candace Cameron knows what to say to a woman with two black eyes... That's a mighty fine woman, mighty fine.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate these Hollywood n'erdowells.

Anonymous said...

HEY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CRITICIZE ANYONE'S BELIEFS? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD AT LEAST DONT CRITICIZE THOSE WHO DO. BY THE WAY GOD WILL MAKE FUN OF SCIENCE SOMEDAY BUDDY. GOD BLESS YOU.

Anonymous said...

LMAO at "god will make fun of science someday"

bwahahahahaha

bwahahahahaha

breathe, breathe...okay

bwahahahahaha