Monday, May 03, 2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street

I know how this one's gonna go.
I don't have to see it to know.
Though Fred wants to thrill us,
We'll look up, shout, "Kill us,"
And he will look down, whis'pring "No."







How to Train Your Dragon

They're STILL buying tickets for "Dragon"?
I'm shocked that the take isn't saggin'.
It's nice when there's money
In warm, family funny,
Without all the violence or shaggin'.







Date Night

Mistaken identity hoax
Leads Gangsters to threaten some folks.
But then, just like that,
They knock the mob flat...
As flat as the bulk of the jokes.







The Back-Up Plan

A woman of staggering beauty
Considers a baby her duty.
And yet she can't find
A guy who won't mind
A guilty-free ride on her booty?







Furry Vengeance

The title? I thought it was scary.
Admittedly, I am quite wary
Of folks who get stiff
Then cuddle and "yiff"
While wearing a suit that's all hairy.

No comments: