Monday, December 22, 2008

Harry Smith Gets Creepy

Something tells me Jennifer Aniston's first stop after her creeptacular interview with CBS's Harry Smith was to the nearest courthouse to procure a restraining order. Way to play it cool, Chief. 

Some of the highlights to pay attention to, that is, if you can concentrate on what's going on over Smith's heavy breathing, lip-smacking and maniacal hand-rubbing:

1) Smith ogling the latest cover of GQ featuring a nekkid Aniston wearing nothing but a neck tie @ 1:13 in the video. He obviously loses complete interest in the interview for a second as he musters up every ounce of will power to keep his pants on.

2) @1:22 - Smith giving Aniston a bow tie to wear for her next cover shoot

3) @2:11 - Continuing with the interview's John Hinkley feel, Smith - leaning in WAY too close - begins a line of questioning that ends with the request of "take me into your life for just a second." Seems an innocuous enough question to ask a celebrity, but you get the feeling he meant to say, "take me into your life for just a second, because my infra-red goggles can only tell me so much. Specifically, tell me what I would see in your bedroom if it wasn't obstructed by those hedges."

4) @ 4:19 - "All right, baby" --- Seriously, at this point I hope Aniston is keeping an eye on her green tea. Smith slipping some roofies into her Early Show mug is not out of the question. I think I actually see a bottle of ether fall out of his jacket pocket and roll around, too.

5) @4:24  - Smith ends the first part of the interview with "you look great", then again loses concentration, trails off and makes some pervy under-the-breath "Mmm" noise/moan.

Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6:52 she says "put it in the bathroom" and you can see that he's imagining her going to the bathroom as he gets into the most pervy laughter and wipes his sweaty palms on the arms of the chair. Oh yeah, def. creepy!