Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not Your Typical Commute


I ride the NYC subway to and from work every day, plus everywhere else I go in NYC (not you Staten Island, no one likes you), and I thoroughly enjoy doing so. I love the 20-25 minutes I get to myself to read and listen to my Ipod. On top of that you get to witness some of the best entertainment that the city has to offer.

I've seen the typical panhandlers doing a typical song transform into pole dancing panhandlers, using the subway poles that are meant for support as their own personal strip club; I've seen people go off on all sorts of tirades, shouting about how they are the "crack head son of Jesus"; heck, I've even seen several people masturbating on the subway (total normal occurrence, watch out ladies). Bottom line, ANYTHING can and will happen on the subway.This morning alone I saw a lover's quarrel which was very entertaining and TWO midgets, I mean little people, one of whom may or may not have, upon exiting the train, opened up the bottom of the trash can, walked in and closed the trash door behind him. True story, I couldn't find where that lil' bugger went.

However, I feel like I have seen nothing when compared to the video below. Enjoy.


CAN WE HAVE A CLOSE UP PLEASE?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Merton Sussex said...

C'mon, Lucy. You said it yourself: it's not like you've never had to sit there and watch a guy take out his cock and play with it on the subway before.

Lucy Parker said...

After staring at the close up pic for a while, it almost looks as though the man is wearing some sort of a uniform sweater. A uniform sweater that looks similar to the one worn by MTA (subway)employees. The blue circle the white writing. Or, I could totally be making it up.

blaine_fridley said...

hahaha... it DOES look like an MTA worker. for comedy's sake, let's just assume it is (...not like it's that big of a jump).

excellent work, mizzz parker

Tajmccall said...

The woman knows good cockplay when she sees it.