Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ill-endowed Congo Residents Team to Tell Greatest Story Ever Told


In a world where movies are nothing like real life, this news is refreshing. News like this makes Hollywood stand up, remove the coked-up stripper from their lap and say "See, we told you so!"

Without giving away too much, because we here at Diary of Fools need you to just go on and read this amazing story, let's recap what it entails.

Witchcraft, Hilarious quotes, Shrinking or Missing Penises.

Ready, Set, Live.

The Greatest Story Ever Told, Click Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time I actually cast a spell. Totally real story.

I was with some friends at a bar. We were shooting pool, doubles to be precise. I am not the best player, nor was my partner. We collectively had failed to get any balls in, with the other team down to one colored ball and the eight ball.

I knew I had only one chance to snatch victory. I envisioned an invisible string, drawn from the cue ball to the colored ball, and leading into the corner pocket. I reached out, pinky and pointy finger extended. I grabbed the invisible string, clamped down both fingers, and twisted. I rotated my hand, with my thumb outstretched towards the eight ball.

This guy goes to shoot, and the cue ball smashes into the eight ball. Eight goes in one side pocket, cue ball goes in the other side pocket.

We rejoiced.

I had only two beers at this point, and I remember every detail.

The creepiest part came later, after my two friends who had been on the opposing team had gone off to the can.

They came back to report their penises were missing!

DON'T MESS WITH MAGIC

Reno Gruber said...

I love you?

Merton Sussex said...

Sad thing is, if someone shrunk Reno's penis to 1/10th it's current size, he'd still be packing more sausage than Munich during Oktoberfest.

Don't look at me like that. You know what he used to DO for a living, right? Chances are you've seen it, too. Hell, most of the time you can't MISS it.