Wednesday, October 14, 2009

She's a MAN, Baby!

One doesn't have to live in Minnesota to have heard about the bottomless pit of greatness that is Michele Bachmann. She's a fighter for the little man, a caller-out of those anti-American, fighter of homo kindergartners and tells it like it is (in Fridley)! But I ask you this:

Are we misunderstanding her?


This, my friends, is Michele Bachmann's action figure. Notice anything strange? Out of place? Uncharacteristic? PERHAPS THE 2-PUNCH LESBIAN POWER SUIT AND MATCHING DYKE BOOTS?? Not since my diabetic, frankensteinian 7th grade music teacher have I seen such orthopedic monstrosities. It's not all suspicious though... Crazy eyes? Check. Breast implants? Check. Dark complexion? Che- wait, what?? Michele Bachmann is a Latina lesbian? You heard it here first.

2 comments:

Merton Sussex said...

Not MERELY a wild-eyed, breast-enhanced, olive-skinned Latina lesbian...But a SELF-LOATHING wild-eyed, breast-enhanced, olive-skinned Latina lesbian.

Which would be seriously hot if it were anyone else.

Frank White said...

Oooh, Frankenstein boots. I know what I'm going as for Halloween.