Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things I Wish Were Jokes

Watch this video:

Are you fucking kidding me? This has to be a joke, right? I couldn't just have just watched a multicultural menagerie of attractive actors pleading me to spy on my neighbors, could I?

My favorites are the orange haired lady and the tiny blonde whose enormous, owl-like eyeballs might at any moment escape the restrictive confines of her undersized skull to strike out on their own modeling colored contact lenses.

"Have fun avoiding socket infections, Blondie. Me and Left-Eye are starting a web series, and we're gonna be famous. Bitch"

4 comments:

Merton Sussex said...

iWatch because my hot neighbor gets undressed at roughly the same time every night, and she never bothers looking outside the window first.

Oh, and because there could totally be an al-Qaeda or a Hamas or someone hiding in her closet. That, too.

Paula said...

I smell something suspicious.

Colin Lorimer said...

McCarthyism part 2, but done like an advert for haircare.

blaine_fridley said...

Paranoia: Catch the Fever!