Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Worst Books-on-Tape Narrators of All-Time

A look at the worst-selling books-on-tape of all-time as compiled by the Diary of Fools Dept. of Made-up Shit.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Narrated by: Macho Man Randy Savage

**************

A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

Narrated by: Rosie Perez

*************

The Berenstain Bears and The Big Honey Hunt by Jan Berenstain
Narrated by: Stephen Hawking

***************

The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler
Narrated by: James Brown

****************

The Illiad by Homer

Narrated by: Gilbert Gottfried

****************

Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Laboriously sounded out by: Jessica Simpson





3 comments:

Merton Sussex said...

I'd actually pay good money to hear some of these.

Well, I'd pay AMERICAN money. Maybe it's not exactly "good" these days, but it's all I've got.

Fanton said...

I always like to hear a breathless, sensuous female voice speaking in my earhole.

That has nothing to do with this discussion, I just thought you should know.

The Husky Bro said...

James Brown reading the Vagina Monologues? I am so there!