Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hey Mom and Dad, Look What I Did With Your Money!

Sure, it may take the average American college kid 6-1/2 years to wrap-up that bachelor's degree in parks and recreation management, but pit those same kids against the rest of the world in a no-holds-barred beer pong tourney and they'll have everyone passed out on the floor and adorned with cock 'n' balls faster than you can say "academic probation."

That said, these guys truly are fucking wizards with a ping-pong ball.

4 comments:

Merton Sussex said...

Rarely have I seen so impressive, yet so dubiously useful a skill. I just hope they realize how thoroughly they've queered their chances at finding ANYONE who will play them at beer pong now. That way lies madness. Also, alcohol poisoning.

My favorite part is the absolute apathetic nonchalance that the whole proceedings are conducted with. "Yeah, we can do this all day. Litetally in our sleep, bitches. So suck it." But a close second is the grubby, threadbare, fluorescent-bathed "charm" of the dorm. Reminds me way too much of my own school. I can almost smell the desperation and disinfectant.

John Marshall said...

wow. just wow. they're like gods or something.

Tajmccall said...

The spit across the room literally amazed me. I was amazed by a man spitting a dirty pong ball into a cup they no doubt used to drink with.

Eugene Intrigue said...

The making of this video was the waste of parents' money.

"Sean! Come On! Let's Go!"

"I have this paper to write. Maybe we can push the video to tomorrow ni-"

"What the Fuck is the matter with you!? Get your priorities in order!"

"You're right. Fuck mechanical engineering!"