Monday, May 18, 2009

Introducing myself....


Good morning and good afternoon,

Hello. During the last 20 out of my 30 years on this planet I've been traveling and meeting people from all over. I've been called many things, loved and hated, so on this blog I'll just go under my birthname, PEter.

-To publish my thoughts and opinions on current events in Sweden and Europe?
That was the answer.

I never really got the question, though.

This has made me motivated, has got me driven.
I have so much to say and so much spare time.

I know my grammar isn't there but I hope I'll make my self understood.

The leader of the Tamil Tiger rebels, Velupillai Prabhakaran, is dead.
The war has ended after 26 years and more than 70,000 people killed.

"What?" is probably the first question popping up.

Veluipi who? What war? 70,000?

A few years from now when someone like Steven Soderbergh makes a movie about Sri Lanka and the Tigers, you'll know what happened. I can see the Hoff as a overweight Sri Lankan Tiger screaming "fuck the world," holding an AK and shooting at the army (it will be his most glorious comeback)...

Where would we be without television?

What would we discuss if it weren't for the media?

Stupid is that stupid says...he says.

Stupid is that stupidity follows.......

PEter


No comments: