Friday, July 24, 2009

The Consumer Advocate with Merton and Barry

Stinky balls got you down?

Then check out this gem.

Yeah, we at the DoF were all pretty excited by this major development in the stinky ass/ball sack/ABC field. Just kidding. We were in a state of catatonic disbelief for...about five seconds. Then, after a quick hand-to-balls-to-nose sniff test, we regained our composure and began an (admittedly short) email thread in much the same way that any of our ideas start out. Take it away, Reno:

Reno:
http://www.nodoro.com/

HUzzah

Merton:
Hooray. FDS for dudes.

Maybe it's just me, but has the "shower regularly/slap on a little cornstarch" method been THAT thoroughly discredited? I mean, yeah...By the time I go to bed, maybe the boys are a little pungent, but I can't recall the last time someone had to pull me aside to gingerly inform me that I was rocking some overpowering fruit-basket rot. And besides...I've plunged head-first into the promised land of dozens and dozens of ladies who have been goodly enough to lift the velvet rope on the mid-town tunnel. And their own personal bouquets have ranged from "eerily nonexistent" all the way to "weapons-grade musk," but it's not like once the green light is burning, even VISIBLE aroma is a deal-killer. At that point, I have an important job I've been entrusted with, and it's in my best interest to see it through regardless of whether the working conditions are OSHA-approved or not. Especially if it's a worksite I'd like to be invited back into in the future. So, on the flippy, I can't necessarily see the jig being up if there happens to be a wee bit of an edge to the olfactory side of the experience when it's your turn. By the time she notices any sort of atmospheric shift, I'd hope that she's already pretty much decided she likes you.

That said, I don't take any chances personally. Especially on the occasion of my heading out to plant my flag on a hitherto-unfamiliar summit. I make sure Ground Zero is buffed, polished, and sportin' a definite showroom shine, and take steps to ensure that the window between peak hygiene and The Reveal is as compact as possible. That's just common courtesy.


Barry:
Personally, I like to knock out at least three of her five senses with a little vodka before we get betwixt the sheets, preferably vision, smell, and feeling...but really, any three will work.

"I can't feel anything."

"That's because you're drunk, you dirty, dirty whore."


~fin~

No comments: