Thursday, July 16, 2009

Famous Last Words

Imminent death has a way of cutting to the core of who we are as human beings.

In this new recurring post, the DoF shares with you the last words uttered by some of history's most notable characters before they moved on to The Great Beyond… or joined the cast of Mama's Family in hell.

"Fuck you and your 'safe word.' This ain't my first time."
- David Carradine.

"Watch me scare those stupid seagulls below us."
- JFK Jr.

"My only regret…hack…cough…is having Lou Gehrig's Disease…'
-Lou Gehrig.

"World domination was a pretty lofty goal. I probably should've just stuck to my original plan of opening up a record store. Oh well, hindsight's 20/20, right? Gun please." -Adolph Hitler.

"I think I just pooped a little…(coughcoughgurglegurgle)… I did. I did just poop a little. Goodbye, Nancy. (farts loudly)"
-Ronald Reagan.

No comments: