Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Quote of the Day- 7/7/09

A 48-year-old immigrant from Malta regularly hangs out in various New York City bars, but always on the floor, so that he can enjoy his particular passion of being stepped on. "Georgio T." told The New York Times in June that he has delighted in being stepped on since he was a kid.
Karl Hungus gets his start in Stomp Fetish
While one playmate "wanted to be the doctor, (another) wanted to be the carpenter ... I would want to be the carpet." (courtesy of the New York Post)

I should not judge though. I always wanted to be the bicycle seat for Kathy Ireland when I was little.
Pictured: Kathy Ireland, Reno Gruber (in a more simple time.)

6 comments:

Merton Sussex said...

"When you were little"? Who the hell are you kidding? As though you wouldn't still be first in line NOW of the job became available.

Lucy Parker said...

Stomp Fetish?

Lucy Parker said...

Actually, I take that back. Not so sure I want to know what it means.

Merton Sussex said...

FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T GOOGLE IT

Reno Gruber said...

Ahhhhhhh.

I hope she did. I weeded though some pretty definitive gross out material to get that picture of the dude getting stomped.

Like page 4 i think.

I don't judge what others are into. Hey, go for it. But there is not one bone in my body that can empathize with wanting to be stomped.

Sat on, crotch first.

So yes, Merton. I'll take that job in 1989, 2009, and 2999.

blaine_fridley said...

SIDE BOOB!