Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Forensic Science of Fake Boobies

By Knarf Black XIV
Women's Health Advocate &
Professional Serial Murderer



After spending weeks carefully picking out a victim, disemboweling her closest friends one by one, and then managing to keep pace with someone running at a full sprint while lugging a chainsaw and pretending not to be in a hurry, I don't have a lot of energy for clean-up. I'd prefer to lay back and fall asleep, but once the fun is over, it's time for the unpleasant reality: cleanup.

Fingerprints need to be charred off, teeth have to be pulled, and the head--don't get me started on how difficult it is to ditch that particular 8 pound millstone. (If I had a nickel for every time I heard "That bowling ball in your bag smells like rotting meat" I'd be brutally slaughtering horny teens in the Cayman Islands by now.) It's not like Hells Kitchen bathtubs can fill themselves with lye.

Anyway, it's already a right pain in the ass to properly dispose of a body...


4 comments:

Frank White said...

Too soon?

How about a Knock Knock Joke?


Knock Knock...

Askov Finlayson said...

Who's there?

Tajmccall said...

I found it to be quite informative. If its too soon for this, its too late for the throngs of people who religiously watch CSI.

Frank White said...

@Askov

9/11