Thursday, February 12, 2009

...and now for those wanting children.


DoF suggests keeping it to 3 or less. At least at a time.

However, let us suggest if you must have a crazy doctor implant you with 6 embryos at once, after you already have like 4 mentally ill kids, why not try a few gallons of cocoa butter?

And of course, since DoF ran two Nadya stories today, we've officially become part of the problem and not the solution to awful media.

But this way maybe my name change to Stone Gruber will go through.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that she had this set of offspring vaginally, but can you imagine after 6 kids how ginormous her vag is?! One of the reasons I'm scared shitless to have kids. I like my vag the way it is, thank you very much.

Merton Sussex said...

"I like my vag the way it is, thank you very much."

You could fill the Grand Canyon to overflow status with just how very much I'm not going to go anywhere NEAR that statement.

Reno Gruber said...

I hear Blaine say the exact same thing until I remind him how little I want to hear about his sex life.

Lucy Parker said...

FUCKING GROSS

Merton Sussex said...

Jesus. The more I look at that, the more it looks like someone Photoshopped a gigantic shaved testicle onto a picture of Angelina Jolie's extra-chromosome-having cousin.

Frank White said...

Ooh. Ooh. I wanna be part of the problem too.