Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Things That Make You Say…

… yeah, that's about right:

from the Huff Post


Jude Law certainly got in touch with his feminine side for his new role in the upcoming movie, Rage.

The actor plays a transvestite supermodel called Minx in the edgy film, which also stars Dame Judi Dench and Lily Cole as a starlet called Lettuce Leaf.

The film, scheduled for release later this year, is a murder-mystery set in the fashion houses of New York.

Director Sally Potter recently praised Law for his performance, which sees the 36-year-old actor wear a jet black wig and heavy-handed make-up.

Though, by far the best part of this story was submitted by a Huff Post reader in the comments section:

"i thought it was penelope cruz for a SECOND"

Me too, oiba. Me too. 

And from this picture alone, I can tell you that in a "Would You Rather…?" tournament, it's Tranny Jude Law over Penelope Cruz all the way in that bracket. However, Tranny Jude Law eventually loses in the Sweet 16 to Rebecca Lobo.

Tea bags,

Blaine

4 comments:

Reno Gruber said...

This to me as much of a stretch as Jack Black playing a zany fat guy.

Anonymous said...

vaht next ,vaht next ,vaht next...

can't this guy get a straight job ..

for crise sakes..
you know... normal like..

Merton Sussex said...

"This to me as much of a stretch as Jack Black playing a zany fat guy."

Hey, hold on a second...Jack Black IS a zany fa -

Ooooh, wait. I see what you did, there.

Either way, I think Siouxsie should sioux. Just because his name is Jude Law, I don't think he'd win THAT copyright infringement suit.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me but I'm always wondering if Penelope Cruz is attractive or not...kind of like Drew Barrymore. I can never tell. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.