Friday, March 12, 2010

Limerick Movie Reviews: Box Office Top 5, 03/01 - 03/05

"Alice in Wonderland"

Instead of like being on acid,
This flick is surprisingly placid.
It's trite, and it's bland.
I don't understand...
Has Burton gone mentally flaccid?







"Brooklyn's Finest"

I'm feeling a little perplexed.
Is Tinseltown going off-text?
A film about COPS?
They've pulled out the stops!
Will shows about doctors come next?






"Shutter Island"

A home for the creepy insane,
Is hoping the Feds can explain:
Of all of their nutters
The Island of Shutters
Had one that it couldn't contain.







"Cop Out"

Although I have heard this is neat,
My screening is yet incomplete.
I sit down and try?
The usher comes by,
And says I'm too fat for my seat.






"Avatar"

I wish that this movie would die.
I'd sure like to bid it good-bye.
Not even the shocker:
"Best Picture - Hurt Locker"
Has kept it from placing this high.

1 comment:

ExtraPaleMale said...

brilliant!