Monday, March 01, 2010

Limerick Movie Reviews: Top 5 - Week of March 1st

Shutter Island

Scorcese has done it again.
A crazy locked up in the pen
Has made it all kooky,
And ghostly and spooky,
Confusing some government men.







Cop Out

Some cops get in oodles of fights,
'Cuz black folks are "different" than whites?
I guess Kevin Smith
Should only work with
Directing the flicks that he writes.







The Crazies

A toxin gets into the water,
And suddenly, hicks start to slaughter
The whole bloody town.
You'd better lock down
Your husband, friend, son, wife or daughter.







Avatar

The screens it continues to play,
Still rake in the bucks to this day.
I still haven't seen it.
No, really. I mean it.
I wish it would just go away.







Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

A boy who's unknowingly heir
To blood with some power to spare
Is mentored and steered
By old guy with beard...
I feel like I've seen this, but where?!?

No comments: